Thursday, June 4, 2009

YEE. CENT. TRICK. :)




How was this year's Mary Ward art show?
It is hard to find enough words to describe how interesting, inspiring, crazy, exciting...

Oh, the word is ECCENTRICK. :)
Yes, our art show is eccentrick.
Artwork based on the theme of "circus" and "craziness", our artshow was hugely unique from all others. The grandest artshow in highschool history, was set to open in the basement of Mary Ward...

With numerous amounts of art created by MaryWard art students from the beginning of September...it is truly a sight you wouldn't want to miss!

My favorite part of the art show?
I really liked the Eccentrick train, since it showed very interesting and crazy artwork in the form of traincarts by the Grade Ten art students. Presented on top of traintracks, this crazy train was so colourful and vibrant. I spent half-an-hour staring at the train.

Anyways, if you missed the art show this year, you better hope next years' art show would be as splendid as Eccentrick. It was a show you wouldn't have wanted to miss.

2 comments:

ChickaChickaya said...

I totally agree you! I really enjoyed the Eccentrick trains too
The variety of trains representing the characteristic of each artist is stunning. I can’t wait till the next art show either.Hopefully we will be participating in it again next year

amanda* said...

PHOEBE! I like your blog layout it looks so neat and organized x) Well I think it's cool how the art show is all about "CRAZINESS." :)